Saturday, July 26, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

This is a different kind of post for me and my blog. I thought I would start compiling a list of some of my favorite things. I'll come back to this post from time to time to add to the list. Please, feel free to post some of your favorite things in the "comments" section (Yeah, like that's gonna happen).

  1. That lemon fresh scent when I open the dishwasher to take out a load of clean dishes.
  2. Clean clothes, when you first take them out of the dryer.
  3. A colorful sunset that turns the whole world red-orange-yellow.
  4. A good book and a hot cup of tea on a rainy day.
  5. The look on people's faces when they eat my cooking.
  6. That purring sound a contented cat makes.
  7. Guys that can raise one eye-brow when they look at me (So I have a Mr. Spock/Prince of Darkness fetish).
  8. Re-runs of "I Love Lucy" and "The Golden Girls".
  9. Working up a good, healthy sweat at the gym or someplace else (blush).
  10. Cheese. Cheese is good (especially Monterrey Jack, Mozzarella, and a nice mild Cheddar).
  11. Anything paisly (Did you know that the paisly pattern was based on the shape of the cashew nut?).
  12. Cuddling with a someone special.

That's all I can think of for now, but if I think of anything else, I'll keep you informed.

No comments: