Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chicken Stuffing Casserole

Well, it's been a while since my last post here, be it for a recipe or for just what's happening in my life in general, and while I will be updating you soon regarding my so called life, today I'm just going to give you my recipe for a tasty casserole dish.


This one is a particular favorite of mine. I made it for a recent potluck at work, and decided to make it again today to take to church for the homeless. I hope you enjoy it to.


CHICKEN STUFFING CASSEROLE
  • 1 package (6 oz) chicken stuffing mix
  • 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup with garlic, undiluted
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 can (12 1/2 oz) chicken meat (water packed)
  • 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables ( I like the "country style")
  • 1 can (8 oz) mushrooms, stems and pieces, drained
  • 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese

  1. Prepare stuffing mix according to the package directions.
  2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup and milk and set aside.
  3. Spread the stuffing into a greased 8" square baking dish.
  4. Layer with chicken, vegetables, mushrooms, soup mixture and cheese
  5. Bake at 350*F for about 30 minutes.

You will find this a warm, satisfying meal in one ready to serve dish. Remember, as always, eat and enjoy.

No comments: