Friday, July 18, 2008

A Bizzy, Bizzy Weekend

I am going to be up to my eyeballs in activities this weekend.

First, this Saturday, 7/19/08, I have to wait for the cable guy to come and hook up my television. All I know for certain is that he is supposed to show up from between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM, so for 4 hours, I cannot leave my apartment. Why? Because he will call twice, and only twice to make sure I am home. If I miss the phone call(s) they won't come out, and who knows when the next available appointment will be.

Later the same day, I'll be off to Hayward, California for the Alameda Ducal Coronation. I'll be carpooling with Empress Kiki LaRue and Empress Ro' Flack Franklin. It should be a pretty good time.

Sunday, 7/20/08, I will be helping out at the I.S.J.D.E. garage sale at Marc & Robert's old house at 1432 Country Club Blvd., Stockton, California. I plan on having the "before" picture for my Nutrisystem program taken then, so if you want to see me "Live & Shirtless" , stop by from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you cannot make it for the sale, and my partial nudity, don't worry, I'm gonna post the pictures here, and I'm sure they'll make their way into the Stockton Coronation Program next March.

Just a friendly reminder by the way, but on Sunday, August 3, 2008, we will be hosting the I.S.J.D.E. Chili Cook-Off Contest at Club Paradise, 10100 North Lower Sacramento Rd., Stockton, CA. I'm entering my (in my mind at any rate) world famous, prize winning, secret recipe chili. If the event raises a minimum of $500, regardless of whether or not I win 1st prize, I will be offering my recipe here on this blog for the whole world to see. After this event, I intend to retire this particular version of my chili from competition, and enter a different one next time. The contest is open to all, so bring your own chili recipes, I welcome the competition.

So don't forget, see me "Live & Shirtless" (kind of like looking at a car wreck on the side of the road, everybody slows down to look out of morbid curiosity) on 7/20/08, and come out to Stockton for the Chili Cook-Off Contest on 8/3/08. Help bring the total raised for this charity event to $500 so I'll post my chili recipe right here on the blog.

No comments: