Monday, July 21, 2008

13 Days To Go

Only 13 days till the I.S.J.D.E. Chili Bean Cook-Off Contest (a sort of chili con carne' cook-off, and try to say that 5 times fast).

I will be entering my special, secret chili recipe and I just bought a special 7-quart crock-pot to make sure I would have a lot to go around. I've also promised that if the event raises $500 or more for the court, I will post my secret recipe here on the blog, and never enter that one in a contest again. Don't worry though. I have lots of other chili recipes for lots of future contests. I'll be fine.

Anyway, the cook-off will be held at Club Paradise at 10100 North Lower Sacramento Road, Stockton, California. The door opens at 7:00 PM and the contest begins at 8:30 PM. There will be raffle prizes for everyone (if they have the winning tickets that is) and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes for the contestants. It's only $5 to enter, so find a chili recipe of your own and enter. Who knows, you may even beat my recipe (ROFLOL!!!!!)

I asked Chris Davis if he would be one of the judges, but because of some sort of stomach thing (his words), he doesn't eat chili. He'll be there though.

If you have any questions for me, scroll down the blog page to the "About Me", and click on "View My Complete Profile". Then, look toward the upper left (no, your left) of the computer screen. Click on the word Email and you can e-mail me. It's just that easy!

I gotta go to bed now. The crap in the air from all of California's recent wild-fires has really fucked up my allergies, and the medicine I have to take to be able to breath is nearly as effective as a shot of Pitron (not that I would know of course how effective Pitron is) in putting a person to sleep.

Talk to you all later.

No comments: