Friday, July 4, 2008

Rude People

I'm sorry, but rude people piss me off! Here is one particular example.

Last night was the I.S.J.D.E.'s monthly bingo. We raised over $150 for the court to disperse to the various charities we help support, and I like to think everyone had a good time. Also, everyone seemed to love my "Wesley Toll House Cookies".

The only downside was one drunk, obnoxious, stupid, and rude individual. A woman I won't name, but only because I never saw her before last night, hopefully will never see her again, and don't know her name.

I had to keep going over to where she was sitting to explain the rules and games we were playing because in her words "I've never played bingo before.". For crying out loud, how do you go through life as long as she has and NOT played bingo before last night? For the love of all that's holy, I first began playing bingo when I was 5 years old (24 years ago, that's my story and I'm sticking to it) in kindergarten on rainy days, when we couldn't go outside to play.

Also, if that weren't bad enough, if I didn't explain to this person something to her satisfaction, she would grab my arm as I started to walk away and pull me back to explain further. That was the rude part. No one has the right, no matter who they are, to grab hold of another person without the other person's permission! Am I wrong? I would ask for your opinions and comments, but very few people ever post a comment on my blog, so I won't ask, and thus avoid the disappointment.

So, let me just reiterate, (feel free to say it along with me) "Stupid people piss me off!".

An interesting little side note here by the way. I have never spelled the word 'reiterate' before, though I have heard it used and understand what it means. I just finished checking my spelling before publishing my post, and that word was correctly spelled (the first time) without the use of spell check.

No comments: