Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nutrisystem: Day 3

Again, I know it's mostly "water weight" at this point, but I'm now down to 250.0 lbs! I no longer dread getting on my scale each morning.

Not much else to talk about right now, except for a possible new investment I plan on making this coming week. An initial public offering (IPO) for a company called GT Solar International, Inc., will be pricing this week, and trading on the NASDAQ under the symbol SOLAR. I already have my conditional offer to purchase (COTP) set-up, and I'll be spending my free time (what little I'm going to have) reading the prospectus. If everything adds up, I plan on taking a little nibble to the tune of 100 shares, or $1,750.00 (assuming it prices at the high end of the offering range), and you all know my rule (or at least you should if you've been reading my blog), if it prices above the maximum range, I'll try to buy more (above the range="Good Sign"), if it prices below the minimum range ($15.50) I won't buy any (below the range="VERY Bad Sign").

I'm still waiting to hear about whether or not Facebook will be going public or not. All the indications are pointing to an offering soon, but so far, nothing concrete or definite. When/if it happens though, don't worry, I'll keep you informed.

Gotta go now. It's time for breakfast.

No comments: