Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nutrisystem: Day 6

I mentioned yesterday that when I get stressed-out, I eat, and yesterday I had a very stressful interview for a promotion job opportunity with another department with the State of California. Well, lets just say I was more stressed than I thought. My weight this morning is 254.0 lbs. Yikes!

I'm not that concerned though. I think it's mostly water-weight, and that's the first and easiest to lose.

Now, to change the subject, things should be very interesting today in the financial markets. All the indexes are pointing to a sharply lower opening, and I am using the downward pressure as an opportunity to acquire some stock in Wells Fargo (WFC), and to increase my positions in AT&T (T) and Bristo Meyers (BMY).

Also, if anyone is interested, I'm starting a new, non-profit, micro-business, with all proceeds going to the I.S.J.D.E.. I will be baking and selling my Apple Sauce Cakes, Wesley Toll House Cookies, and other tasty creations. If you want to buy any of my baked goods, send me an
e-mail.

I am also planning a special video presentation for my blog. My very own episode of "Cribs". When I get everything ready, I'll send out a mass e-mail with a blog link. Don't worry, I'll always keep you informed.

No comments: