Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shaking In My Skivvies

Today, I confirmed my conditional offer to purchase 100 share of the IPO for GT Solar International. The stock priced at $16.50 which is at the exact midpoint of the offering range of $15.50 to $17.50.

I've taken bigger investment risks in the past of course. My biggest risk to date was the 100 shares of Intrepid Potash I bought at $32.00/share and sold 31 days later for $45.252/share for an after commissions and fees (taxes are not counted in this figure) $1,316.22. That equals a profit margin of just over 41%. If GT Solar International (SOLR) climbs to $23.27/share, I will make the same percentage. Pray for me.

In other news about myself, I'm back on track with Nutrisystem. The food is pretty good.

That's all I have to talk about for now. If anything else comes up, I'll keep you informed.

No comments: