Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Bout of Insomnia

Every now and then, I'll wake up in the middle of the night, and then for the life of me, cannot get back t sleep. Tonight is such a night.

I don't know what could be causing it. I'm not feeling depressed (well, no more than usual {smile}), I haven't had any Diet Pepsi or any other non-decaffeinated drink, and I'm as tired as hell. So, why can't I get back to sleep?

I suppose I could talk about an upcoming semi-court function I'm putting together for the 3rd Sunday in July, 7/20/08. I've spoken with Chris Davis, the owner of Club Paradise, who has given me permission to host a "Chili Feed" during the Sunday Beer Bust. I'll be making a large batch of my PRIZE WINNING chili and some jalapeno cheese cornbread muffins and selling it for $5.00/bowl + 1 muffin. I'll also be showing a movie, and I'm open to suggestions as to which one to show. I'm leaning toward either "Little Nicky" or "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry". If this works out, I'm hoping it'll become a regular thing. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Well, I seem to be getting sleepy again. I don't know if it was my "blog therapy", the warm milk, the Sominex, the brandy, the vodka, or the gin (just kidding about the last four), but I think I can get back to sleep now.

Talk to you all later.

No comments: