Monday, March 23, 2009

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Everyone has their own preference for making chicken salad (or for that matter tuna, ham, pork, etc, etc) sandwiches, so take this one as a suggestion only. If you've got a favorite way to make this dish, I can only hope you'll share it with me and my other readers.

Chicken Salad
  • The white meat from the chicken you prepared in the soup recipe, finely chopped (or run it through a food processor if you've got one)
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
  • 2 hard-boiled eggs, yolk removed, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/8 tsp black pepper
  • 1 - 3 cups mayonnaise (Some people like it sort of soupy and use way to much mayo. I prefer Best Foods Lite by the way)
  1. Combine all ingredients in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.

I bet some of you are amazed at how simple this recipe was :)

As always, eat and enjoy

No comments: