Friday, July 18, 2008

Nutrisystem: Day 2

I had some good news this morning. In just one day on Nutrisystem, I've lost 3.5 lbs!!! I can already hear some bitter, spiteful, vindictive queen out there gleefully saying "That's just water-weight Wesley. You're still a fat pig". Well I don't care what that person thinks. I don't care if it came from hair loss (and I'm not losing my hair), the weight is gone. I now weigh 232.0 lbs!

I'm doing this for myself, the Nutrisystem that is. I'm doing it to be healthier. I'm doing it to look better in a swimsuit (an unforgiving Speedo) on my next Atlantis Events cruise in October. I'm doing it so Joe Gage or Jake Deckard will ask me (not that I would ever do it, but it would be flattering to be asked{and who knows, maybe I would do it}) to be in their next XXX rated video production. That is why I'm doing it.

I just heard something interesting on the radio by the way. With the election still 4 months away, a recent poll show 51% are opposed to the constitutional amendment that would ban same gender marriage, 42% are in favor of such an amendment, and only 7% remain undecided. We cannot let ourselves become complacent though, the margin between the two sides is uncomfortably narrow. Ask your friends and family, and ask them to ask their friends and family (ad nauseum) to vote against the amendment if for no other reason than I want to become Mr. Wesley Cruz-Foreman (blush), and if you're reading this Steve, I have a nice sized dowry.

No comments: