Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Theme Song

Yes, I have a theme song. Something that says "This is who Wesley is.", and I think most (if not all) people have a theme song of their own as well that says, more or less, the same thing.

Mine is the song "Different", as sung my Cass Elliot in the H R Puffinstuff movie way back in the early 1970s (I'm somewhat 70s obsessed, but that's a blog for another time), and was the song that helped me realize, when I understood where my heart lay, that it was OK that I was gay.

Here is a "Youtube" link to the video clip taken from the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZzfM05tSfM&feature=related.

I'm hoping that some of you will go the comments section and talk about your theme song. Give it a shot! It doesn't take much time, and surely the lowlife calling themselves "ihateise" isn't one of the few people out there who have something to say about what I have to say.

By the way, I have a suspicion about who that slimy, mouldy, putrid piece of pig shit "ihateise" actually is. I won't name the name because I have no proof positive, but if I ever do, rest assured, I will expose them and their cowardice to the world.

I'll keep you informed.

No comments: