Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Dodged Another Bullet

I have just decided to NOT invest in Britannia Bulk Holdings, Inc., after all. It just priced a full $2.00/share BELOW the originally set price range of $17-$19/share which is never a good sign.

I may have done as much research as I could, but the BIG MONEY people on Wall Street have access to much better information than I do. So, if the level of interest generated by this IPO is such that it prices below the offering range, I'm not buying. Instead, I'll keep the money I was going to invest in this company in the cash portion of my portfolio until a better investment opportunity comes along.

So, my advice, for what it's worth is to NOT, I repeat NOT to invest in this stock.

If something better comes along, I'll keep you informed.

No comments: