Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pictures Comming Soon

Hi everybody. I bought a digital camera today. Well, actually, I put it on lay-a-way. I had been checking out prices for the last few days, and on my way home from work, stopped at K-Mart and saw they had nearly all of them on sale. So, I chose a Cannon brand camera that was being discontinued.

I had originally decided to wait till I got my tax rebate check (Thanks "W", but I still think you're an IDIOT), but since it was the last one (display model), I put it on lay-a-way so it would be ready and available when I do get my rebate.

I'm really looking forward to getting it. It not only takes pictures, but apparently can do short movies with sound. So, once I figure out how that feature works, look for links to www.youtube.com and the videos I'll upload for you to download.

Not much else happening that's worth writing about. I met with the Regent Empress of Stockton (did I mention I'm the Regent Emperor?) and we went over the various titles we'll be giving out at Investitures April 20th. Some of them are quite funny and I hope will be appreciated.

So, with nothing else to say for now, goodbye till my next posting.

No comments: