Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Butterfly Flapping It's Wings (1)

Just read something VERY interesting on the CNBC website (http://www.cnbc.com/id/15839285/site/14081545/). Asian stock markets surged after China cut the stock trading tax. This could mean a very, VERY interesting day in the US equities market tomorrow, which brings me to a tangent about the TV show "Heroes".

I sometimes think I'm like one of the enhanced humans on that show. My power isn't as amazing as say, Hiro Nakamura or Claire, I cannot fly, bend time-space, or spontaneously regenerate, but I can sometimes follow lines of thought from the butterfly flapping it's wings. What does that mean? It's an old saying I heard somewhere once about a butterfly flapping it's wings in Africa and next year they have a hurricane in China. Don't ask me where I heard it or who said it, I don't remember.

Anyway, everything is interconnected and interdependent. "B" follows "A" and precedes "C", and I am predicting the surge in Asia is the butterfly flapping it's wings in China and causing a market upswing in Wall Street.

We'll see if my prediction comes true tomorrow.

No comments: