Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last Night in Alameda

I went to Alameda last night and had a really good time, but I wasn't the only one. Here are some of the pictures I took, I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did taking them.



I would also like to take this chance to welcome a couple of new readers to "The Tao of Wesley". Kevin Roche and his husband Andrew Trembley. Congratulations on (in your words) your "constitutional inconvinience". To learn more about Kevin, you can follow this LINK to his blog.

Now, I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for some of the things I had thought regarding I.S.E. and how disappointed I am now in someone I once held in high regard. I like to think I'm a pretty good judge of character, but when evidence is given to me that my faith was misplaced, well, let me just say I am very, very, VERY disappointed in you, but even more disappointed in myself.

I also want to let you all know how sorry I was to everyone at Alameda's function last night for speaking a bit loud at one point when the sound system had some technical difficulties, and for causing someone else who was there to react toward me in a somewhat belligerent fashion. I once said, when I fist started my blog, that I would "name names". Well, this person was apparently upset by my post of 7/20/08 called "Nutrisystem: Day 4". I went back and re-read the post, and not once did I mention this person's name, and I refuse to let him/her or anyone else make me feel guilty for what anyone else may think. My thoughts (even though I chose to share them with the world) are my thoughts, and their thoughts are their thoughts.

No comments: