Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wanted, One Cameraman/woman

I am going have to find someone to serve as my cameraman/woman. I went to club paradise tonight for the karaoke, and the person who said he would come out to video me for my blog (and maybe www.youtube.com) never showed up.

Then, I foolishly asked another of the bar patrons if he would video me, and he said yes. Guess what, he didn't. I can hardly blame him though, he was busy playing pool when my turn to sing came up (literally 3 minutes after I asked him).

So, I need to find a cameraman. I can't pay anything of course, but you'll get the bragging rights and my never ending gratitude. (I can hear you all thinking more or the less the same thing, "BMFD!!!")

Anyone interested? It's not just for karaoke, I also need someone for my upcoming cooking segments as well. You'll get fed for those times. Send an e-mail if you're interested.

No comments: