Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sacramento Ducal - 2008

I had a great time last night, at the Sacramento Ducal Ball. Everyone was so friendly, dressed so elegantly, and just so happy, it's hard to put into words, and since a picture is worth 1,000 words, here are 16,000 words for your enjoyment.

Also, I'm providing a link to my first ever uploaded YouTube video. It is of the "Crowning Moment" of the Sacramento Ducal Ball, 2008. I look forward to hearing your comments.

(NOTE: It really does take several minutes to upload a video. So, if you're thinking of following my example, please be patient).






For any of you who's picture I took last night, but did not post here, send me an e-mail, and I'll send you a coppy.

Coming soon, the pictures I took of Bob and Nathan's wedding!

No comments: