Friday, September 12, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Well, it's been a crazy week, and I swear, there just aren't enough hours in the day to get done everything I would like to get done. Until the Earth slows it's rotation down enough to give us the 28 hour day, sacrifices will have to be made.

I'm getting ready for my trip to Hayward tomorrow for the Empress Ms. Lady Cranberry. I don't care what anyone else says, and I don't care if I'm kicked out of the court system, Cranberry, I will always think of you as an empress of, if nothing else, peoples (or at least my) heart. Let Diana be the queen, you ARE the empress.

I'm baking one of my special applesauce cakes to bring you for your step-down, and I've been rehearsing for the last week the song I plan to perform. It's all for you Cranberry. By the way, if you, or anyone else would like to buy one of my applesauce cakes, just send an e-mail, and order. The cakes are $30.00 each, plus shipping and handling. Come to Stockton to pick up the cake yourself, and there is no "S&H" for the applesauce cake. Just make sure to write "applesauce cake" in the subject box, because I tend to delete or mark as spam e-mails from people I don't know. Or, you can post a comment on the blog.

Sorry to you all by the way for not posting a recipe last Sunday. I had gone to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire the day before, and I was recovering from a combination of to much fun and 1st degree sunburn. OUCH!!!

I will be posting one this coming Sunday (9/14/08) and going back to my previous one recipe per month format. There was very little interest in my idea of auctioning off a special meal made up to the recipes I had presented that month (none at all in fact). So it's back to my "Recipe of the Month" folks. Tomorrow, I will be posting a very special recipe for a friend of mine who suffers from diabetes. It's a diabetic, heart healthy recipe for "Deep Bayou Chowder". You'll need a Dutch oven for this dish.

Well, that's it for this post. I'll be posting the next chapter from the "Epic of Gilgamesh" next. Hope you've been enjoying it. Remember, it's a 3,500 year old gay love poem.

No comments: