Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WOW! It's hard to believe it's been nine days since my last post, but there it is. Today is November 25th, and my last post was November 16th.

I guess I've been concentrating more on my playing of the "CNBC Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge" contest. I'm doing well enough I suppose. Of the 5 portfolios I'm running, my best performing is up 6.2% since November 17th.

I've taken advantage of Friday and Monday's HUGE upswing to lock in some profits and am now sitting on a butt load of virtual cash. Given the market volatility, I think it wise to have a large cash reserve to take advantage of market momentum.

To any of you who read my blog, only 11 days left to take part in my latest survey and decide what kind of recipe will be posted on my next "Recipe of the Month" on December 7th.

My next survey will relate to a secret fantasy of mine. I wonder how many will vote in that one.

No comments: