Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still No Armistice With the Misanthrope

I forgot to mention something that happened last night at the "Hot August Nights", I had an encounter with The Misanthrope I referred to in my post of June 2nd, 2008 (A Declaration of War). This person actually had the gall to come up to me and try to apologize, and I was forced by good manners, and the desire to not spoil the evening for everyone else by being rude, to politely listen to this individuals spewing of words and thus preventing her from having a"hissy-fit".

Another reason I held my silence and then walked away as quickly as I could from 'that person' was fear. If only 1/10th of what I've heard about her is true, I had no desire to get shanked with an ice-pick.

Aside from that, the evening went wonderfully well. I've included some pictures of the evening for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures, especially of princess!