Monday, August 18, 2008

My E-Mail is F*@#& Up!!!

I don't know what's wrong, but I cannot send out any e-mails. Nothing major I'm sure, and I had nothing vital to send, but still, it pisses me off.

Anyway, one of the people I know for a fact reads my blog (because he lives near me and comes over from time to time for a Corona Lite and a sympathetic ear) asked why I posted the first passage of The Epic of Gilgamesh, and the answer is quite simple, "I thought the people who read my blog might enjoy it". The whole point of "The Tao of Wesley" was to express the Me of Me. I like The Epic, so I posted it. The next part, titled "Gilgamesh" will be posted Friday, 8/22/08.

Also, don't forget, the recipe for my "Roasted Fruit with Vanilla Ice Cream" will be posted Sunday, 8/24/08, and I'll be serving it to So'Horney Beaver and Jimmy Alvarado (if I'm ever able to get in touch with them and extend the invitation) 8/31/08. I asked a friend I share in common with So'Horney and Jimmy, a great (and very cute) guy named Rich, to contact them on my behalf, but so far I haven't heard from Rich or So'Horney and Jimmy. I'm sure it'll be soon though.

No comments: