Saturday, August 30, 2008

My God! Is this Me?!?

Watch this video and then tell me if I'm a big a nerd as this.

In the meantime, here is a list of my "nerdisms". I will undoubtedly add to it from time to time.


Wesley's List of Nerdisms
  1. I drive a Ford Taurus sedan.
  2. I didn't go to MIT, but I did graduate with a 3.95 GPA at Heald College.
  3. I love the chance to play D & D.
  4. I'm a hardcore Trekkie and speak conversational Klingon.
  5. I drink a cup of tea, have a glass of Ovaltine, and eat two Fig Newtons before bed each night.
  6. I do math for fun.
  7. I was in the chess club.
  8. Wikipedia is bookmarked in my computer.
  9. I love going to the Renaissance Faire

That's all I can think of for now, but I'll be sure to add more if I think of anything else.

No comments: