Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Just Had the Strangest Dream

So many of the details faded from my mind before I could log-on to write about this dream, but here it goes anyway.

In my dream, I'm sitting at an outdoor table at some resteraunt in Los Angeles. My table is over looking a river or canal, some body of water. Anyway, for some reason, they are having an auto race in the city, like they do in parts of Europe, when one of the cars goes out of control and comes straight at me.

I don't get hurt or anything, but it sort of bumps me into the river my table was next to. Now, instead of swimming to shore and getting out of the river, I swim to a large ship that was sailing down stream toward the Pacific ocean. The ship looks like an oil tanker or some sort of cargo ship, but when I climb on board to find the captain so I can ask for his or her help, inside I find a smaller version of the ship stores like I saw on Mariner of the Seas, the ship I sailed on during my last cruise.

Now the strangest part of the dream is when I said to myself (yes, I talk to myself even in my dreams) "What are the odds? You'd think I'd have a better chance of being struck by lightning."

Strange, isn't it?

By the way, if you also talk to yourself, don't let people look at you funny and tease you for it. Just look them straight in the eye and say;

"Hey! It's the only way I can be sure of an intelligent conversation around here."

No comments: