Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Hear the Sound of Silence

Yes, I'm in a melancholy funk once again. It's the day before Thanksgiving and I'll be spending it alone at Marie Calander's.

Why am I spending it alone? Well, I'm not exactly close with my father, I have doubts about my step-mother's judgement when it comes to picking husbands, my sister is the personification of evil, and my grand-parents have passed on. So, no family.

As for friends, they've all made plans with their families or they are in the group I refer to as "Special" friends (IE FALSE friends), so, no spending the day with "friends".

Add to all of that the news I received today that I was not cast in the Stockton Civic Theatre's upcoming production of "Are You Being Served?" and maybe you could understand my depression.

No comments: