Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Haiku Poem About a Base Born Mental Defective

When I was in grade school in Honolulu, Hawaii, I learned to write haiku, and used to write them all the time whenever the spirit moved me. They were a way for me to distill my thoughts and emotions as concisely as possible.

I haven't written many in recent years, and my last one was posted on this blog was way back on June 10th, when I wrote A Haiku Poem About Silence, but last night, my spirit and emotions were moved by a base born mental defective* who thinks the wool has been pulled over the eyes of not only myself, but a good many other people.

So, it is to this person I dedicate my latest haiku;

Time and time again,
Thousands of words will be used.
Nothing will be said.

*(Sounds a lot nicer than saying Bastard Moron, doesn't it)

No comments: