Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Celebrities I Met

I no sooner boarded the ship when I met Charo. I was giddy at the encounter. I am so gay!

I got another picture with Charo later that evening at the kick-off show. Later I went and bought two of her autographed CDs.

I met Alec Mapa at pre-boarding. He is such a sweet guy, and so funny.

Me with Shan Carr, the greatest lesbian comic in the world!

Me with cabaret star Mat Yee.

Me with drag queen/magician Cashetta.

Me with comic Jim David. I hope the neighbors are enjoying this! (Inside joke.)

I met Miss Richfield 1981 at bingo. The fact that we're both wearing yellow was pure chance.

Cheeta Rivera in concert on the ship. You go Cheeta!

Bruce Villance on stage. I met him later in the dining room, but didn't have my camera. Damn!

Well, those are the celebrities I met on my 2008 Atlantis vacation. More pictures will be coming soon.

No comments: