Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Gonna Be a Long Time Till I Shop There Again.

After the vile Proposition 8 was passed back in 2008, I suggested that all LGBT people and those who support us boycott businesses that were opposed to our existence and actively trying to take away our rights. I even posted a link to the Human Rights Campaign's business directory that showed corporate rankings and asked everyone to only shop at companies rated GREEN, to encourage improvement in companies rated YELLOW, and avoid as though they were plague carrying rats companies that were rated RED.

A little side note, if you go to the new link, you'll see the formats been changed, but it's still very helpful in making informed shopping decisions.

One such yellow company was Target, and, well, I'll let the video speak for itself, but lets just say, I'm very disappointed.



Target Ain't People -- MoveOn ad @ Yahoo! Video

No comments: