Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dieting Sucks Ass!

First, let me offer an apology to anyone who might be offended by my use of the word "Ass", but if it does offend you, what are you reading my blog for in the first place?

I got fed up waiting by the phone for this one guy to call, so decided to just say "F*ck-Him" (at least you know I do have some boundaries on the dirty language), and decided to do a little blogging instead.

I've been watching the movie "300" for most of the day. I had bought the DVD some time ago, but with one thing and another, never got around to watching it until today.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend the film, if for no other reason that the half-naked, sexy, sweaty Greek guys (though Gerard Butler who plays King Leonidas is from Scotland).

Anyway, as I said in the heading for this post, "Dieting Sucks Ass". In between meal snacking has always been the bane of my waistline. When I'm hungry, I want to eat, but once I start eating, I cannot seem to stop till I feel bloated like a stuffed pig.

I try to tell myself, repeating it like some sort of sacred mantra "If I'm hungry, I'm losing weight" over and over in my head, but my stomach yells much more loudly "FEED ME!"

Maybe I should get some rice cakes or something to nibble on. They don't have many calories and the rice expanding in your stomach makes you feel full again. Yeah, I'm going to got get me some rice cakes.

No comments: