Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Whiny Cry-Baby?

I know it's been a long time since my last post, and to those of you who read my blog, I'm very sorry.

I had to move from my former appartment when my friend and roommate decided he wanted to have a place of his own again. It was a lot of work moving our stuff from one appartment into two different appartments, let alone the fact we then had to clean the last place to within an inch of it's life in order to get as much of the deposit back as possible. Add to that the fact that it was one of the hottest days in June and you'll get some idea of what a rotten month it was for me.

Also, I've been really busy with acting in the Stockton Civic Theatre's production of "I Remember Mama". It's a great show and I have a collection of small parts in the ensemble.

I've also had a few setbacks lately, but I cannot think about how to talk about them without sounding like a whiny cry-baby. Not that anyone reads my blog or anything, but just my luck, the day I were to reveal what I want to say, it . . .but then, I can't say, can I?

Not this Sunday, but next Sunday (7/25/10) to make up for the lack of recipes, I'll post a collection for a special dinner you can make for someone special in your life.

Oh, before I forget, I've decided to start a count. This will be a very special count to see how long it is before the people I send e-mail to, or IM with, or telephone, or whatever, call me. I'm sick and fucking tired of always being the one to initiate the conversation. I'm sick and fucking tired of people only looking at me with one eye while the other one looks toward the door to see if someone better walks in, or by, or whatever. And I'm sick and fucking tired of always being the nice one. From now on, I'm going to be just as mean and rotten as some other people I know, and no one will deny me again!

I would like to apologize for my language by the way. Not for all the times I used the word "fucking", but for starting a sentence with the word "And". What would my college English professor say?????

No comments: