Monday, July 19, 2010

Listen and Hear Nothing

The silence is closing in on me again. "I Remember Mama" has finished it's run at the Stockton Civic Theatre, and once again I'm surrounded by silence.

I spent some of my lunch hour today registering at the San Joaquin Delta College. I'd wanted to take a class in choral singing, but they don't have any at night. I left a message with Mr. James Coleman, artistic director at the Stockton Civic Theatre, asking if he thought the voice classes they do have evening courses for would be as useful, but so far, I haven't heard back from him.

The classes seem to have filled up so quickly. I also wanted to look into some swim classes. Swimming is such good exercise, toning muscle and burning fat at the same time, but the evening classes AND the daytime classes have filled completely, as have the waiting lists for those classes.

I need to find something to occupy my time, because I'm going crazy!

No comments: