Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nothing Much To Say

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately, but the truth is, at the moment, I just don't have much to say.

I would like to talk about someone I've got a crush on. Someone WAY out of my league, but even though I know he doesn't read this blog, I'm afraid to mention his name. Not for what he'll think, because he's a very kind hearted, considerate person, but because of what everyone I know would say. And while it's true I don't really give a flying f*ck what they think, I just don't have the time, strength, or inclination to deal with their "all in good fun" joking.

I could talk about the weather, but who really wants to know, or even cares about, how hot it is in Stockton, California today?

I just don't know what to talk about right now. Nothing stands out in my mind, be it hindsight, foresight, or present sight.

I know what I'd like to talk about. I'd like to talk about some drunk, bitter individuals who think they're my friends. If they were my friends they would know the answers to the following four questions, because if they were my friends, they would have been listening when I was talking and heard me mention the answer to all four questions at least twice. What are the questions?

They are;
  1. What was my grandmothers real first name?
  2. What was my grandfathers occupation and skill level?
  3. What is my favorite book?
  4. Why is it my favorite book?

Tough questions, aren't they? Lets see if any of you can answer them. Feel free to leave the answers in the comments. You don't have to use your real name and risk letting anyone else know you read my blog. You're secret would be safe, and your illusion of being "cool" would remain intact.

No comments: