Friday, October 9, 2009

Astrological Compatability

I don't want to jinx anything, "For ye Gods of Fate . . ." and yada, yada, yada, seem to just love to get my hopes up only to crush them under Their collective thumbs, but I sort of met someone, and I'm happy :)

I met this very cute man (I won't be giving names till he says I may) on an introduction sight recommended to me by my friend and co-actor in the SCT musicals of "Annie Get Your Gun" and "The Producers", www.singlesnet.com.

So far, we've only exchanged e-mails, instant-message contact information, and phone calls, but I am hopeful something may develop. But even if it doesn't, as a wise man once said, "No man is so rich he can turn down making a friend". Well, the actual quote was "No man is so rich he can afford to lose a friend", but hey, it's my blog, and I'll paraphrase if I want to.

Anyway, of all the things we've learned about each other, the only one I feel comfortable sharing (I don't want him to think our entire romance{if any actually develops}) is the fact that I'm a Gemini and he's a Capricorn, and according to one web-site I consulted about astrological compatibility, we would be "Opposites that attract". Of course, without a comparison of both our natal charts (which I'm able to do myself if I can get his date, time, and place of birth), this is nothing more than quasi-encouraging, and what the site actually said was barely a 4 word blurb about a Gemini/Capricorn relationship, so I take it with a grain of salt.

I would also like to calculate our Asian zodiac charts, but aside from knowing I'm year of the Ram, which sounds so much more butch than Year of the Goat (though I'm as horny as both{evil grin}), and he is Year of the Dog, I would need to know his month and date of birth.

I could be getting ahead of myself with all of this. It has happened before. But I will never give up hope.

No comments: