Sunday, June 28, 2009

If it Comes in Threes . . .

First it was Ed McMahon, then, Farrah Fawcet and Michael Jackson, and if the old wives tale of tragedy and death striking in threes is true, with the death of TV pitchman, Billy Mays, the question becomes; "Who are the next two to die?"

Don't get me wrong, I'm not wishing death on anyone, except maybe the "death of reputation" for certain politicians who's entire cause celebre seems to be the oppression of the LGBT community (I wouldn't sneeze at another Larry Craig type scandal for the republicans) but there is a definite sense of morbid fascination with the whole idea, and there has got to be at least a few of the famous who are biting their nails and asking "Am I next?".

For those of my readers who aren't to scared to post a comment, let me know who you think (or wish) it might be, but please, only the "Death of Reputation" kind.

No comments: