Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Just Had the Strangest Dream (4)

This is one I definitely hope doesn't come true in any way, shape, or form.

In the dream, I'm in a city I don't recognize, but for some reason, I associate it with Berlin, Germany, where I lived in the 1980s and graduated high school from.

I'm walking along, and glance up into the sky, where I see three passenger planes (747s I think) flying in close formation, like the fighter jets of the Blue Angels, when all of a sudden, I see them take a nosedive and intentionally (I thought anyway) right into the ground, with the resulting huge explosion.

Right before I woke up, my next actions in this dream are to try to escape the effects of the blast and find shelter. Which I'm able to find, I'm happy to say.

Like I said at the beginning, I definitely hope this dream doesn't come true, but if it should happen, I hope that like in the dream, I'm able to find shelter and safety.

No comments: