Wednesday, February 18, 2009

16 Cameras

Yesterday, I received the souvenir DVD of my last cruise vacation to the Mexican Riviera, with Atlantis Events.

Now, I've always heard that the camera adds five pounds, and after seeing myself on the video, I can only say 16 cameras must have been pointed at me every time I'm visible.

I knew, and know, I have a weight problem, but you never really see yourself the way you really are, and although I know I have 242 days till my next cruise vacation, from the look of me, I cannot afford to go off my diet once, or miss a single trip to the gym.

I'm not expecting miracles. I just want to look good enough in my clothes that I can get some nice guy out of his. Is that asking to much?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Video is evil. It's made more evil by bad light.

That's the basic problem. The camera doesn't add 5 pounds, bad light adds 5 pounds.

Wesley said...

I know, but 80 lbs of bad light?!?!