Saturday, May 21, 2011

And the World Kept Spinning

The end of the world was predicted for today, and while I'm not 100% sure, I think we are all still here.

People have been predicting the end of the world since they could first conceive of the world having a beginning, and I have a theory why certain Doomsday cults actually want it to happen so badly. These irresponsible people, who spread fear through ignorance, want it to happen so they can wag their collective fingers at the sinners left behind and gloat how they were right all along as they make their triumphant Ascension into Heaven.

Well people, and yes, I know none of the 'righteous' are likely to be reading my personal blog, I don't think you'll EVER get into heaven. Why? Because when you are filled with so much hate, you're to heavy for God's angels to lift you Up, so, with no other option, you will be sinking Down.

No comments: