Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stockton Civic Theatre Shrimp Feed - 2010

Last night I went to the 2nd annual shrimp feed for the Stockton Civic Theatre. I had a wonderful time and by myself alone did a pretty good job making shrimp an endangered species.


Aside from the shrimp (the pasta was a little bland) and seeing so many of my friends that are involved with the theatre, the best part of the evening was the live band that performed. It was a group called Waterloo, an Abba tribute band. I went a little crazy on the dance floor with whomever I could get to dance with me, and on a few occasions I danced alone. It was absolutely fantabulous!


Anyway, here are a few pictures of the evening, some of the people I met, and some of the things I saw. I just wish you could have all been there.


No comments: